Our team of highly experienced speech and language therapists offer consultations, working with you and your son/daughter to identify goals and strategies that can help to make life easier, and promote skills and support development.
We offer consultations focusing on:
- Eating, drinking and swallowing, for people of all ages
- Speech, language and communication for children and young people
- Communication and independence for teenagers and young people
- Appointments last between 90 minutes and 3 hours, including time working with your son/daughter, and discussion with you and any others involved who can come along to the appointment. We provide a report summarising points discussed, and can provide more detailed reports outlining skills and targets at additional cost if required.
- We will send you a questionnaire to complete when you book an appointment with us, and invite you to send us copies of current support plans, individual education plans and assessments so that we can identify further information and ideas to share with you. If your child has a rare diagnosis, we will gather information about this before the appointment to inform our work with your son/daughter.