Comments and questions

If you have any questions about Symbol’s assessments or if you would like to tell us anything about our assessment you can contact us by clicking here.

We will get back to you as soon as we can.


You can make a complaint this way, if you would like, or you can print a form and post it to us at :

Symbol Family Support Services

Dickly Court

Dickly Lane



ME17 2DD

Click here to download the accessible complaints form.